Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chaos all around

There's a strange sense of chaos surrounding me these days. I feel like nothing makes sense and I'm just a spectator for all things going on around me, like nothing really touches me. It's like one of those weird dreams when you see yourself from the outside and you just watch, without any power to change anything. And people's faces seem to just fade out in the scenery. I had a dream last night, finally a dream with a him I don't know. He had no name, no face. There was no history there, no explanations, no fears. No questions, no answers.
There is chaos on my desk, in my apartment, in my head. I cannot concentrate, I have done nothing worthwhile at work or at home in the last few days, and hours seem to just slip by, and days too. But there is a strange comfort in that. Chaos means no pressure. Pressure comes form trying to order chaos. Pressure comes from trying to ask questions you don't really want answered. Pressure comes from having to throw answers you do not have, or do not want to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment