Monday, January 18, 2010

the me game

If I were me, I'd like to look into someone's eyes and see who they are. If I could look into someone's eyes and see who they are, I'd like to see what they could be. If I could see what a person could be, I'd like to be able to tell them what I see. If I could tell people what I see in them, I'd like them to listen. If anyone would listen to me telling them who they could be, I'd like them to start being that. If people could start being who they can be, I would be me.

But I'm not me today. I'd like a mirror today.

5 comments:

  1. well life is like a mirror..and we get the best results when we smile at it...sometimes...just sometimes it's the only weapon we got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only smiling would take down the windmills within... the only true imaginary monsters we ever have to fight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um..I've heard that smiling is the best medicine, and maybe these monsters only suffer from a common "cold"

    ReplyDelete
  4. never would have figured you out for the optimist type... so, there you go, a :) for the surprise, and another one for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. um..well rah rah means ardently enthusiastic..so technically it's not really optimism. when the universe was designed to break our hearts, I get enthused about giving the universe an A for the effort :p

    ReplyDelete