Wednesday, April 29, 2009

on my way back to, away from, towards... you


_
I fight myself every step of the way towards me. I'm so tired of being me and I'm not even sure I know who myself is anymore. Maybe somewhere inside myself there is a me that understands what I'm doing. I wake up talking to me, trying to get myself to find some reason to continue, start, end this. But the me that I am would like to stop myself from doing what I want. I can't let myself take over me.

I'm on my way. I should put me in a box and ship myself back to, away from, towards you.

If I have a million faces, then you should have a million pairs of eyes. If I have a million voices then you should have a million pairs of ears. If I dream a million lives then you should be a million people. And if I know a million yous, then you should love a single me. And I will love the yous that were. And I will love the yous that are. And I will love the yous I only heard of. And I will love the yous that only I know. And I will love the yous that will be. And I will love the you that does not exist. And I will love the you that does not love me.

2 comments:

  1. Yap, I deeply understand this...piece by piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gooood. especially the second part.
    chiar imi place combinezonul :) nice ideas on you. aviz dictatorilor :D

    ReplyDelete